In this tight industrial market, businesses have been finding out diverse ways to generate sales and scale up the business.
One such way is to use Instagram to reach a vast population and increase profits.
If we look at the engagement rate, Instagram has been at the top and has almost 600 million user base.
These little or we may say bigger facts have attracted a lot of businesses on Instagram and it has even helped businesses gain feedback and make engagement with the audience.
But as much as it provides engagement, things aren’t natural and you have to put efforts to increase the engagement rate.
Buy Instagram Followers If you have been finding out ways to increase engagement, you have landed at the right spot because we have written eight ways to get more engagement rate on Instagram!
- Colors are good and look attractive. People tend to pay attention to the posts that have been made with appealing and rather bright colors. For example, it has been concluded that posts that had more blue content in them gained 24% more engagement as compared to the posts that had other colors. The point is to just make your posts and content stand out in the crowd
- If you have a too wordy caption, people tend to just ignore it. For this thing to work out, you can simply add a question at the end of the content which will encourage people to make comments and answer to you. The main reason for this is to make sure that people are engaged with your posts
- People love to share their point of views and you can get the advantage of that by starting a discussion post on your profile. This will encourage people to get to talking and it will increase the engagement rate
- Hashtags can increase the visibility of your posts and if you use the right hashtags, it can get you featured in the top search results. But make sure that you don’t use too many hashtags as it can harness the effectiveness of engagement here a few tips to get followers on Instagram 2019
- You need to show your audience your face. We are saying this because if you show your face, they will be able to recognize you and remember you. It will even spark a sense of relationship and sincerity among people. But the images that you use must be your own or real images rather than using the stock images downloaded from Google
- Captions are the first thing that we always think about when we want to upload something on Instagram handle. And if you pay attention, people pay close attention to captions so, while writing the captions, make sure that your choice of words is right, positive, and grabs the attention of the audience
- You should cross-promote your content. Don’t know what we are talking about? Well, just share the post on your Facebook or Twitter and Instagram handle to make sure it reaches a wide audience
- Make sure that you post regularly to keep your users engaged in your content and profile